Get prescriptions for regular medication without seeing the doctor.
- For convenience please request your repeat prescription through the Patient Access online facility, Please ask at Reception for how to register for Patient Access.
- Alternatively please use the prescription counterfoil for requesting repeats
- Bring in by hand the completed counterfoil, or
- Post or Fax a request
- Once you have requested your repeat prescription it will take 2 full working days before it will be ready to collect
- Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holidays are not counted as working days.
Repeat prescriptions are not issued beyond your medication review date (on the counterfoil). We will ask to review your repeat medication every six months. Please make an appointment with a GP to have a medication review.